Highest Scrap Metal Yields
Revenue is increased when Shapiro Metals purchases your Copper, Brass, Aluminum, Stainless and High Temp Alloys
At Shapiro Metals, we combine our expertise in marketing with strong buyer relationships to provide you an increased scrap metal revenue stream. We further maximize yields from your scrap metal through Lean and Green Scrap Manufacturing. The Shapiro Metals segregation process is cost-effective and efficient, using clearly marked bins at the point of scrap production to divide your scrap into different categories. We assist you with practical training to maximize your scrap segregation, all the while using minimal labor resources, often resulting in a 20% or greater increase in the scrap value.
Our logistics department handles all transportation arrangements, which further reduces your labor cost. Each scrap trailer is weighed on an independent scale for precise weights, and a variety of checks and balances supports this step in the recycling process. Shapiro Metals provides pound for pound accountability, allowing you to receive top dollar for your scrap metal based on prevailing market conditions. We provide your accounting department with standardized reports to give them the necessary information to complete recycling audits.
The cornerstones of the Shapiro Metals formula for a successful scrap-recycling program are:
- Customized Recycling Program - We work with our customers to create a program that their specific scrap recycling needs. Experience has taught us that addressing those needs and educating our customers form the basis for solid, long-term partnerships.
- Accountability - In our business, we believe that accountability is absolutely critical. We will make sure that you receive certified scale tickets for every load.
- Service - Our customers value the level of service that we provide because it gives them the freedom to concentrate on their core business.
- Strength and Stability - With four generations in the business, seven locations throughout the country and over 100 years in the industry, Shapiro Metals has distinguished itself as a company you can count on.
- Environmental Responsibility - We have all permits needed to transport and handle the materials generated at your plants, and have been audited by numerous Fortune 500 companies.
Please call us at 314.381.9300 for a No-Obligation Maximizer EvaluationSM - The result of this free evaluation is a customized solution designed to yield the highest return for your scrap metal.