Shapiro Metals consistently puts the needs of the customer first. Our seven strategically located recycling facilities have close proximity to major truck and rail lines.
*St. Louis, Missouri
*El Paso, Texas
South Bend, Indiana
* Quality Management System certified to ISO 9001:2000 standards
Customer Support Services from Shapiro Metals Include:
- Transportation of your recycled materials via our fleet of 500 tractor-trailers units registered with the DOT and coordinated from our central United States dispatch department (CST). Shapiro Metal drivers utilize the Shapiro Metals fleet and are certified for Hazardous Materials transportation.
- Convenient 800.844.2839 number to reach our logistical managers who handle the pick up and delivery of scrap metal segregation bins and trailers.
- Access to our in-house process engineers with expertise in maximizing revenue through a high proficiency in scrap metal trading.
- Access to our recycling consultants who are available to design an integrated customized recycling program for scrap metal, wood, paper, cardboard, and trash.
These seven strategically located Shapiro Metals integrated facilities help us serve as a single vendor for all your recycling needs. Shapiro Metals provides seamless processing of scrap metal with a customized recycling solution for all non-ferrous metals, and even less traditional scrap such as foundry slag, dross and spills. Gain maximum scrap metal revenues and pricing by outsourcing your recycling management to Shapiro Metals. We can create an integrated recycling program for your non-metallic scrap including wood, cardboard, plastic and trash. Our in-house logistic coordinators follow our Green Mile Philosophy to reduce carbon emissions when routing scrap metal pick-ups and segregation bin deliveries